Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Prayer Requests

It's been a couple of months since I thought of creating some sort of way for people to share, encourage and create a better sense of community. What a better way than by sharing prayer requests. It is something very intimate yet it can be shared without going into details.

God has blessed me with many prayer warriors in my life. I so appreciate every prayer that is lifted up for me and my family. I know that without them I could not go through life as easy. God hears their prayers, He hears mine too. He is the source of my strength, courage, and joy. I am forever thankful for each prayer and each person who ever spoke them.

I would like to do the same for you. And encourage others to also join us to pray and encourage each other. So click on the prayer requests page and join us in this new journey!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment